8 Amazing Call Recording Apps For Android
Due to the human tendency, we tend to forget minor and vital things such ingredients from the recipe, exceptional answers during interview or meeting time and place. Sometimes, forgetting small details can mismanage your life. Luckily, you can use the call recording apps, so you can listen to the calls that you get on your phone and try your hands over the missed and complexed information. However, there are a plethora of the apps available in the market, so here we are going to list the 8 amazing call recording apps for Android to make your life easier.
Call Recorder S9
Ratings: 4.5 Stars
Call Recorder S9 is one of the best call recording apps that is trusted by millions of Android users to manage their day to day life with ease. You can record all the incoming and outgoing calls automatically and listen to the conversation to avoid confusion. You can include and exclude call recording for a selected phone number. The app comes with the built-in caller id that helps you to know about the unknown number calls. Let’s check out its features now:
- Perfect app to record incoming and outgoing calls.
- Allow you to choose audio quality.
- It allows you to record your calls automatically while calling.
- You can password protect your audios.
All Call Recorder
Ratings: 4.0 Stars
If you are looking for an amazing app that is capable of recording your calls, then All Call Recorder is a perfect app to get the work done with the ease. All Call Recorder has a great interface that is easy to understand and use. The recorder comes handy to find out the missed ingredients from the recipe just by listening to the conversation saved on your Android phone. Let’s check out its features now:
- It keeps the recording in the 3gp format.
- With All Call Recorder, you can record your conversation.
- It records in top-notch quality.
- You can share your reordering with your friends by using emails, cloud services and Bluetooth.
Call Recorder – ACR
Ratings: 4.4 Stars
As the name says, Call Recorder is an incredible app that is designed by NLL with the aim to cherish your conversation with your family members. You can listen to the calls and take the most out of it. It automatically deletes the old recording when the storage is filled. The app manages itself on your device and gives you benefits to be always right and flaunt your listening skills to your friends. Let’s check out its features now:
- Support formats like FLAC, WAV, MP3, OGG, MP4, M4A, AMR, and many more.
- Easily find the recording with the phone number, contacts, and name.
- You can take the back up of your recording with the local wi-fi.
- Allow you to share the recording with others.
Call Recorder – Automatic
Ratings: 4.3 Stars
Call Recorder is a reliable app that can be used to record your conversation with your friends, manage or for interviews. The app automatically saves the calls for future purposes. Certainly, it is a great app that is worth a shot. Let’s check out its features now:
- It comes with a simple interface.
- Find the recorded calls with name, size, format and dates.
- With Call Recorder, you can record your call on the autopilot.
- Just like other call recording apps, it also lets you share your recording with others.
Automatic Call Recorder
Ratings: 4.3 Stars
It is one of the best and most used call recording apps which is handy for recording all the conversation. Automatic Call Recorder is extremely useful to make sure you are not confused for a place, ingredients, date and time. Let’s check out its features now:
- The app comes with the ability to record the calls automatically.
- You can integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Allows you to include and exclude the phone numbers from the recording list.
- Go through the call Summary Menu option that allows you to listen to the old call recordings.
Smart Recorder – High-quality voice recorder
Ratings: 4.4 Stars
Smart Recorder is another call recording app that saves the recording in the high quality. You can use the app to check the behavior of your babysitter with your kids or taking an interview. Certainly, it is a must-have app to record your calls and manage your life gracefully. Let’s check out its features now:
- It comes with the live audio spectrum analyzer.
- It allows you to pause, cancel, save and resume your recording.
- You can share your recording through Dropbox, WhatsApp, email.
- You can set the recorded conversation as your ringtones as well.
RMC: Android Call Recorder
Ratings: 4.1 Stars
RMC: Android Call Re one of the best recorders to record your voice, music, lectures and interview. In other words, it is an all-in-one app that can be used for multiple purposes. The app records your voice when you are talking to your friend on speaker as well. Positively, it is a great app that can deserve a shot. Let’s check out its features now:
- You can auto-delete recording.
- Supports mp4, mp3, wav, amr, 3gp and many more.
- It easily cleans up unsorted recording for a specific time.
- It comes with the manual record button.
Cube Call Recorder ACR
Ratings: 4.7 Stars
Last but not least, Cube Call Recorder ACR is a remarkable app that records your outgoing and incoming calls. You can create a list for which you want to record the calls. The app allows you to call back and access contacts from the Cube Call Recorder ACR app.Let’s check out its features now:
- You can password protect your recordings.
- It allows you to take a cloud backup of your recordings.
- It supports Viber, WhatsApp, Hangouts, Skype 7, Skype Lite, Phone calls, Facebook, Line, Telegram, and Slack.
- The app saves recording into SD card.
So, these are list of the 5 amazing call recording apps for Android. You can get your hands on any of the apps and manage your life easily and smoothly. So, pick the one that suits you the most and lets us know what’s your views after using it in below comments.https://www.cosplayshot.com/8-amazing-call-recording-apps-for-android/Mobile Apps