Top 2 Ways to Import Outlook Express to eM Client
Want to Import Outlook Express to eM Client? No Problem, We’ll Help You!
Since Outlook Express is outdated now so its users are switching to some better email clients like MS Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Gmail, eM Client etc. Among all these emailing services, eM Client is the most powerful and simple email client that makes email management easy. Well, this is not just an email application but provides many amazing facilities like contacts/ calendar/ task management and chat. With this, users can unify their emails, contacts, pending tasks and calendars in a single place and keep everything always in hands. The best thing about eM Client is it can integrate with various emailing services like Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Address Book, Windows Mail (Vista), Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, The Bat and more. Despite all this, it is compatible with all the versions of Windows from XP to 10.
So, if you are one of those users who have decided to use eM Client right after Outlook Express then, this article is just meant to you. Here, we will show you some simple and actually working techniques to import Outlook Express to eM Client. So, let’s get started!
Case 1. If Outlook Express is still installed in your computer
If you’ve started using eM Client but Outlook Express is also installed in your system then, you can directly import your Outlook Express data to eM Client. Below is how to do this:
- Launch eM Client on your system and navigate to the toolbar
- Here, click on Menu >> File >> Import
- Import wizard will prompt after this with multiple Import Options. Choose Microsoft Outlook Express and click on Next
- Now, you have two options to import Outlook Express to eM Client:
- Try to detect folder – This option will auto-detect OE folder and upload it in eM Client
- Use specific folder – In case if you want to import a specific folder to eM Client then, you have to select this option
- After selecting an appropriate option, hit the Next button
- Outlook Express to eM Client import process will begin right after this. Let it finish and click OK
From now you can access your Outlook Express data from eM Client without any hassle.
Case 2. If Outlook Express is not installed in your computer
After searching forums, we’ve found there are several users who have uninstalled Outlook Express after switching to eM Client and left with DBX files only. But, eM Client does not provide any option to import DBX files. For those users, we’ve found an amazing solution i.e., DBX Converter, which will make DBX files compatible with eM Client so that they can access their Outlook Express emails from eM Client. Following are the guidelines to use this software to import Outlook Express to eM Client:
- Download and install SysTools DBX Converter. Launch it
- Click on Add File and navigate to the location where your Outlook Express DBX files are located. Add the DBX files and click Process
- Outlook Express emails in multiple views like emails, HTML, RTF etc. Also, you can sort them as per their basic properties
- Check all the emails you want to convert and click on Export. Or, you can directly hit the Export button to convert all Outlook Express emails
Note: eM Client allows to import .eml, .mbox, .ics, .vcf, .csv, .pst, .wab, .xml file formats.
- Choose any eM Client compatible file format from Export Options wizard and click Export
- Once the export process gets completed, import the resultant files in eM Client and access Outlook Express simply
Switching old emails to a new email client has always been a challenging task for users. Therefore, in this article, we’ve disclosed two effortless approaches to perform one such email client migration task i.e., import Outlook Express to eM Client. The methods discussed here are easy and can be performed without any technical assistance. So, from now Outlook Express to eM Client will be no more a difficult task for users.https://www.cosplayshot.com/top-2-ways-to-import-outlook-express-to-em-client/Technology